Karnataka government along with many NGOs and some restaurants are delivering food to the needy. Here is a list of food helpline numbers in Karnataka
Food Helpline Numbers In Karnataka By The Government
The government has established a food helpline to feed the homeless, daily wagers and migrant workers in the state. The food will be provided via Indira Canteen or with the help of NGOs in the respective areas.
The helpline number: 155-214
Food Helpline Numbers In Karnataka By Restaurants And NGOs
|Brik Oven, a pizzeria in Bengaluru
|Foodcrate ourtets outlets in Whitefield, HSR Layout, JP Nagar, BTM Layout and Electronic City
|Palate Restaurant - in and around Nagarbhavi.
|Elder Aid - Groceries and medicines for elderly in Bengaluru
Feed My Bangalore is providing food to daily wage workers. Visit www.feedmybangalore.org to donate.
- KSP CLEAR Pass – Curfew E-Pass For Essential Services In Bangalore
- COVID-19 Lockdown – How To Get Curfew E Pass In Hassan?
- Coronavirus – Essential Service Pass FAQ By Karnataka Police
- COVID-19 – Essential Service Passes In Karnataka
- Coronavirus Lockdown In Karnataka – What Is Available and What Is Not
- COVID-19 Relief Funds In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Testing – Fever Clinics In Bangalore
- Hospitals for COVID-19 Treatment In Karnataka
- District-Wise COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka
- Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturers In Karnataka