The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (commonly referred to as SSLC) is the most well-attended exam in Karnataka state. This is equivalent to the 10th grade which is the first board exam a student would be attending. This exam came into existence in 1966.
The 2021 SSLC examination will be conducted in the 3rd week of July, according to the state Education Minister, Suresh Kumar. There will be a one-day examination comprising of 3 core subjects such as Maths, Science and Social.
SSLC Revision On Doordarshan Chandana
Doordarshan Chandana will broadcast ‘Punara Manana’, revision classes for SSLC students beginning April 29, 2020. Teachers will guide students from 3 PM to 4:30 PM. This is a great idea and we hope the Education Department in Karnataka will continue with this novel offering every year.
- The classes will start with mathematics and science for 16 days from April 29 to May 14.
- From May 15, teachers will discuss a model question paper prepared by the SSLC board.
- From May 16, social science will be taught for 6 days dedicated to attempted a model paper.
- Kannada and English revision will be broadcasted on remaining days.
- Karnataka SSLC Results
- Karnataka 2nd PUC timetable
- Exam Dates
- PUC, CBSE, ICSE schools in Karnataka
- Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board – conducts SSLC in Karnataka