Village: Kebbedoddi near Bangalore
Religious Importance: Meditation Centre
Pyramid Valley is an international meditation centre that houses the world’s largest meditational pyramid. It is a centre dedicated to the quest for self-realization among individuals, societies and organizations and in their journey for attainment of spiritual wisdom. The Pyramid Valley is located in a village called Kebbedoddi, around 30 km from Bangalore.
The meditation centre was founded by Brahmarshi Patriji in the year 2003. It was established with the vision that it would serve as a common platform for the spiritual leaders and masters from all over the world to collaborate for love, peace and harmony across the world in the shortest possible time.
Pyramid Valley, Bangalore – An Overview
Nestled in the middle of a serene and lush green valley and surrounded by rocky hills on all sides the Pyramid Valley is an ideal place for meditation and relaxation. It is considered to be one of the seven wonders of Bangalore. The meditation centre is also known as “Maitreya-Buddha Vishwalayam.”
The meditation centre is managed, operated and run by The Pyramid Spiritual Trust (India), a central organization body of the Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement. The centre conducts various workshops, seminars and classes on the Science of Meditation and New Age Spirituality. The centre also carries out a number of spiritual research activities and findings.
The meditation centre attracts numerous visitors on a daily basis.
The Campus of Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
The campus of the meditation centre is a splendid sight to behold. The mystical valley is situated in the lap of nature, in an environment that is completely devoid of pollution and noise. The pristine beauty of the campus is enhanced by various elements of nature such as natural rocks, water bodies, hills and a pleasant weather.
The main attraction of the amazing campus is the magnanimous Maitreya- Buddha Pyramid.
The path that leads from the entrance to the Pyramid is surrounded by beautiful rocks, soothing water bodies, beautiful gardens and a calm atmosphere. There is a statue of the Buddha in a peaceful meditative pose right at the entrance of the pyramid. The centre is a paradise for meditation and relaxation. It is one of the rare places where a visitor can sit quietly and feel one with nature or learn a new life skill in the pleasant surroundings. The centre is an ideal place where the spiritual mind can be awakened.
The centre is spacious enough to accommodate about 5000 people who can meditate comfortably inside the pyramid at any single moment.
Maitreya-Buddha Pyramid – The heart of Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
The Maitreya-Buddha Pyramid is a beautiful structure that stands tall at a height of 102 ft. and a base area of 160 ft. x 160 ft. This pyramid has been constructed on the principles of the world famous pyramid of Giza and is oriented in the north-south direction. The pyramid has the golden angle of inclination at 52° 51’ and the King’s Chamber is located at the centre at one-third of the height of the pyramid. The beauty of the outer surface of the pyramid is enhanced by beautiful murals that depict various elements of nature. The base of the pyramid is made of concrete cement while the rest of the structure is made of steel. The steel frame is covered with 40,000 cement tiles on which the murals are depicted.
The north face of the pyramid depicts air, the south face depicts fire, and the east face depicts water elements while the west face depicts the earth. The pyramid is a place of high energy where one can practise intense meditation without any sort of disturbance.
The pyramid has a slate grey colour. The pyramid contains a lovely collection of paintings and art work of Buddha.
Objectives of the Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
The objectives of the meditation centre include the following:
- To spread the role of Science of Meditation, Vegetarianism and Pyramid Power to one and all
- To serve as an International Meditation Centre providing a common platform to all World Spiritual Masters
- To serve as the central nucleus for all activities of Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement
Key Activities of the Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
The meditation centre carries out several activities such as:
- Conducting regular workshops, classes and seminars on Science of Meditation and New Age Spirituality
- Organizing annual “Global Congress of Spiritual Scientists” conference with several New Age Spiritual Masters and Researchers from across the world
- Publishing of meditational experiences and spiritual transformations of all spiritual seekers in various languages of the world
- Carrying out of spiritual research activities and publishing research findings
- Celebrating the occasion of Buddha-Poornima with “Akhanda-Dhyana” by thousands of spiritual masters and seekers
Facilities available at the Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
The meditation centre offers a lot of facilities for the visitors, such as:
- World’s Largest Meditational Pyramid for peaceful and intense meditation
- Hills, Valleys and Water Bodies for a calm atmosphere
- Art Galleries with Buddhist Themes
- Coconut Groves, Lawns and Gardens, Bamboo bridge
- Bookstore cum library with a large collection of books
- Meditation briefing centre
- Conference Hall (AC) having capacity of 150 people and a private garden area
- Multiple Conference Halls (Non-AC), each with a capacity of about 25, 100 & 150 people
- Amphitheatre situated within the lush green lawns
Accommodation and Dining Facilities
- Aesthetically designed Luxury air-conditioned rooms and Delux rooms with tastefully done interiors and equipped with double beds and attached toilets
- Standard Rooms that are neatly furnished with necessary items and attached toilet
- Pagoda style cottages aesthetically designed as eco-friendly luxury suits having two spacious rooms and attached toilets
- Large Camping Style Tents, furnished with cots
- Clean and budget Dormitories with bunker beds and attached toilet facilities
- Simple and nutritious Indian Vegetarian meals
Timings of Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
- 6.00 am – 8.00 pm – Valley Entry
- 4.00 am – 10.00 pm – Pyramid Entry
- 9.00 am – 6.00 pm – Check-in time for accommodation
Pyramid Valley Bangalore Entry Fee
Entry to the meditation centre is free of cost for everyone as the trust does not charge any amount as entry fee from the visitors.
How to reach the Pyramid Valley, Bangalore
The Pyramid Valley is located at Kebbedoddi village that lies to the south of Bangalore, at a distance of just 35 km from the heart of the city. The Pyramid Valley is easily reachable as it is well connected to Bangalore.
The nearest airport to reach the Pyramid Valley is the Bangalore International Airport
The nearest railway stations from the Pyramid Valley are the Bangalore Central Station and the Ramanagar Railway Station
There are several public and private buses that operate between Bangalore and Harohalli. From Harohalli local means of transport like auto rickshaw are easily available for reaching the Pyramid Valley. Taxis and hired vehicles are also available for commuting the distance between Bangalore and the Pyramid Valley.
Pyramid Valley Campus
Kebbedoddi Village, Harohalli Hobli,
Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagar Dist-562112
Reception: +91 80 3272 3143
Room Reservations: +91 81470 93627