Anand Ashram Seva Trust is established by Dr. Gowri Pai, a leading Gynecologist in Puttur, Karnataka with the objective of providing a shelter for the aged in their later stages of life.
The trust runs the old age Home under two different schemes named ‘Vanaprastha’ and ‘Jeevan Sandhya’. The ‘Vanaprastha’ scheme is for the aged who wish to get admission in the old age home after registration and other procedures prescribed by the trust.
‘Jeevan Sandhya’ scheme is basically about providing shelter and other facilities free of cost for the senior citizens who are discarded or deserted by their own relatives.
“Help the Aged” is the main motto of Anand Ashram Seva Trust. The Ashram also carries out many other social service activities. The trust has succeeded in providing a peaceful and happy environment to the elderly people in the final stages of their lives.
Both male and female senior citizens are given admissions in Anand Ashram Old Age Home.
- Rs. 2,500/-per month (for one person)
- Deposit: Rs. 150,000/- (for single person), Rs. 250,000/-(for couples)
(From the above deposit amount, Rs. 25,000/- is taken as Non-Refundable deposit and the remaining will be refunded on leaving the Old Age Home permanently after deducting interest @ 10% per annum for their stay as residents)
- Single/double rooms
- Full boarding and lodging facility
- Indoor games
- Up-coming beautiful garden and landscaping
- Nutritious food
- Regular bhajan and dhyan sessions
- Light exercises and pranayama
- Regular medical checkups by doctors including specialties
- Periodic satsanghas and cultural programs
- Home nurse services for the bed-ridden
Puttur , Mangalore
Anand Ashram Seva Trust
Darbe P.O., Puutur,
D.K. – 574202
Contact Person: Dr. Gowri Pai
Land Line: (91)082 5123 4209/230 499/230 799
Mobile : +91 99020 10799
Fax : (91) 08251 239219
TYPE OF MANAGEMENT
- Both charged and free
CRITERIA FOR ACCOMMODATION
- Senior citizens, Bedridden & Invalids