13, Kasturba Road
Bangalore – 560 001
Tel: 080-2221-4990 to 95
Managing Director: Mr.Ajit Nambiar
BPL is already into manufacture of A/C’s, large screen size TVs, cellular Phones, Notebook PCs etc. BPL has received wide product acceptance and is nationally and internationally recognised.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD (BEL)
(A Govt. Of India Enterprise)
Regd.Office: ‘Trade Centre’
116/2, Race Course Road,
Bangalore – 560 001.
Tel: +91-80 2226 7322
Fax: +91-80 2225 8410
Bangalore, Ghaziabad, Panchkula, Kotdwarg, Machillipatnam, Taloja, Pune, Hyderabad, Madras.
Auditors M/s B.K.Ramadhyani and Co.
M/s Krishnan and Srinivasan.
Objects and Activities: Manufacture of electronic components and equipments.
BIRLA 3M LTD
Regd.Office: 48-51, Electronic City,
KRONE COMMUNICATION LTD.
10C, II Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bangalore – 560 058
Tel: +91-80-2839 6101
Fax: +91-80-2839 2212 /839 1661
Established in 1989, KRONE Communications Ltd., is a joint venture of Krone GmbH and KEONICS. We are committed to provide you the best connectivity solutions through our strong presence in four significant locations in India.
123, Richmond Road
Phone: +91-80-25305153, 25563915
Manufacturers of Multi processor based computer systems and components.
INTERNATIONAL INSTRUMENTS LTD. Incorporated: 1958
140, Hosur Road,
Bangalore – 560034.
Phone: 2566575, 2566525 Telex: 0845-2261 IIL IN
Auditors: M/s M.S.Krishnaswamy and Co.
Objects and Activities: Manufacture of dashboard instruments, tachograph, flexible drive shaft cables, bow den control cables and motive switches, dial assemblies, garage equipments, flow meter, ticket issuing machine and top speed governor
29/1, Race Course Road,
Tel: +91-80-2225 7201
Fax: +91-80-2220 0165
KEONICS is an agency for the promotion and development of electronic industries in the state. Functions are
- Establish specialized infrastructure facilities like electronic cities, functional estates and areas for development of electronic industries.
- Set up units for manufacture of electronic and telecommunication equipment directly or through joint ventures.
- Provide market assistance to small scale electronic industries.
- Establish and run training-cum-production centres in rural and semi-urban areas.
Regd. Office. Industrial Suburb, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore – 561 229
Chairman and Mg. Dir. V.R.Kirloskar
Auditors: M/s Ramdhyam and Co.
Regd. Office: 40/4, Lavelle Road,
Bellary – 560 001
Tel: +91-80-2227 1513
Objects and Activities: The company produces Process Control Instrumentation Systems, Indicating, recording controlling type instruments.
- Wipro to acquire Unza Holdings for USD 246 mnWipro Limited today announced that it has signed definitive agreements to acquire 100 per cent shareholding in Unza Holdings Limited (Unza), a Singapore based FMCG company, for an all cash consideration of USD 246 million.Unza had recorded a revenue of Rs 683.3 crore with double digit operating margin for fiscal year ending April 30, 2007. This transaction had catapulted the combined entity into strong force across Asian markets, Wipro said in a release here, adding that the transaction was expected to be closed by the end of this month.
- Microqual Techno raises USD 10 millionMicroqual Techno, a R.F Systems and Solutions Company, today announced the closure of a US dollar 10 million private equity funding round from NEA-IndoUS Ventures, JAFCO Asia and BTS India Fund.Microqual, designs, manufactures and sells components and solutions for wireless applications (GSM, CDMA, WiMAx, etc).
- Kaveri telecom acquires Canadian firmKaveri Telecom Products, a Bangalore based leader in Antenna and Radio Frequency Products has acquired a Canadian firm DCI Digital Communications to meet the growing demand for filters and other telecom products.For the Rs 50 crore Company expecting to double its turnover to this year, the acquisition was the second as it had earlier acquired another Canadian firm Til-Tek, a specialised Antenna firm. Together the two companies would enable Kaveri Telecom to penetrate North American and European markets, Col T S Gururaj(Retd) General Manager of the company told newsmen here today.
- V V R Sastry is CMD, Bharat Electronics LimitedMr V V R Sastry (57) has taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director of premier Defence Public Sector Undertaking Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), with effect from February 1, He succeeds Mr Y Gopala Rao, who retired on superannuation on January 31, 2007.
- Elcoteq Plans Handset Unit In Bangalore
- Flextronics invests $10 m in inSilica