Starting from April 2, 2005 Bangalore citizens benefit from the 14 hi-tech citizen service centres. From BCC, BESCOM, BSNL, BWSSB, police, RTO, passport, stams and registration – all these services will be provided under one roof.
By registering with Bangalore One portal, transactions can be made from home. The government to citizen [G2C] and government to business [G2B] services will be implementd by the State Government in association with Hyderabad based National Institute of Smart Governance [NISG].
Each centre will be housed in 2,000 sq ft air-conditioned office space. No visitor will have to stand. You can browse the internet, use the ATM machine while you wait. The official is at http://www.bangaloreone.gov.in/
- BWSSB & BESCOM: Bill payment, grievance redressal, application for new connections and statement of accounts.
- BCC: Property tax payment, issue of Khata certificate and extract, issue of copies of birth and death certificates and grievance redressal.
- RTO: Learner’s license renewal, road tax payment, issue of B-extract for vehicles and payments against challan.
- Stamps and Registration: Providing market value assistance.
- Passport: Sale of application forms and new passport application registration.
- CTO: Collection of KST/CST and entry tax.
- Police: Fine for traffic violations.
- Others: Booking of cinema tickets, payment of bills of all cell phone operators.
Location Of Service Centres
- Airport Road: Assistant Executive Engineer, S-7 Subdivision – BESCOM
- Banashankari: BDA Shopping Complex, II Stage Banashankari
- Cox Town: Tannery Rd, KEB Office, III Stage, Pillanna Garden
- HBR Layout: HBR Layout BDA Shopping Complex, I Stage, II Block
- Kalasipalyam: BSNL Office, 33/3 AM Lane, Kalasipalyam
- Jayanagar II Block: 9th Cross, 9th Main, II Block, Jayanagar
- JP Nagar: Office of Assistant Executive Engineer – BESCOM, S-6 Sub division, 14th Cross, I Main
- Malleswaram: 18th Cross, Malleswaram
- Nagarbhavi: BDA Shopping Complex, II Stage, III Block, Nagarabhavi
- RT Nagar: City Central Library, East Zone, I Main
- Rajainagar: BMP Complex, II Block, Rajajinagar
- Shantinagar: Divyashree Chambers near Hockey Stadium
- Vijaynagar: BDA Shopping Complex, Magadi Chord Road
- Yeshwantpur: BMP Complex
redBus.in to sell bus tickets at BangaloreOne
BangaloreOne has tied up with www.redBus.in to offer “Private Bus ticketing service” to the citizens of Karnataka. Citizens can now just walk-in to any BangaloreOne center and book bus tickets for the following bus operators:VRL Travels, Raj National Express, Praveen Travels, Kesineni Travels, Kamat Tourist, National Travels, ABT X Travels, Kallada Travels, Diwakar Travels, Sugama Tourist, SKS Travels, Golden Travels, Shama Transport, Ambica Travels, Conti Travels, Indira Travels, KRMS Travels, SS Travels, Sabharwal Transports, Saleem Travels and KGN Travels.
ING Vysya tie-up with ‘BangaloreOne’
ING Vysya Life Insurance, the largest private sector Life Insurance company, today launched the service of policy renewal payments through state-sponsored integrated Citizen Service network, BangaloreOne.Rahul Agarwal, Vice President, Customer Services, ING Vysya Life told newspersons that with the signing of agreement with Karnataka Government the customers of ING Vysya Life Insurance can pay their policy renewal payment at any of the 16 BangaloreOne service centers in the city.