The counselling for admissions in Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for 2015 is to be held in two phases: Phase 1 and Phase 2. The first round of counselling for admissions in COMEDK for 2015 has begun. The first round of counselling will be for the candidates who have secured the top 2400 ranks in engineering.
COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2015 (COMEDK UGET 2015) was held on 10th May, 2015. The results were declared on 8th June, 2015. COMEDK will conduct the counselling session for engineering seats till 10th July, 2015.
Procedure for Counselling and Admission in COMEDK for 2015
The COMEDK counselling for 2015 will be a centralized counselling through a single window. Candidates will be allocated colleges based on their preference and the rank scored by them in the COMEDK UGET 2015.
The procedure for counselling and admission is as follows:
- Eligible candidates should get their documents verified
- Candidates must submit the attested copies of their documents
- Each candidate must submit a demand draft (DD) of Rs.50,000 drawn in the favour of COMEDK, from any National bank, payable at Bangalore
- Candidates have to submit the balance tuition fee and their original documents
- Candidates will be issued an allotment letter after their seat selection, which will be valid for admission in the selected college only
- Candidates can check the availability and the number of seats on the official website of COMEDK
- The counselling is taking place at NMKRV College, Jayanagar.
Important Dates for COMEDK Counselling
- Phase 1 counselling for Engineering students to be held from 29th June to 10th July, 2015
- Phase 1 counselling for Architecture students to be held on 11th July, 2015
- Phase 1 counselling for Medical and Dental students to be held from 13th July to 17th July 17, 2015
- Phase 2 counselling for Engineering students to be held from 24th July to 29th July, 2015
- Phase 2 counselling for Architecture students to be held on 30th July, 2015