Holiday Village is a spacious and beautiful resort, which serves as a perfect getaway during weekends for residents of Bangalore as they can enjoy a relaxing holiday by taking a mere 10 minute drive from the city.
The resort has been around for ten years and it is located in south Bangalore. Live Indian and western music, live facilities for watching cricket, a vast and well maintained swimming pool and excellent cottages are some the fine features at the resort.
As far as food is concerned, organically grown vegetables from the hotel’s own farm are used, and the chefs are well trained and efficient.
- Well maintained swimming pool
- A smaller pool for toddlers
- A fully stocked bar
- Mouth watering intercontinental cuisine having Indian, Chinese and Continental food
- Lawns for hosting parties
- Conferencing facilities like video conferencing
- Banquet halls
- Car parking with security
- Round the clock security
- 24 hours generator backup
- Open mini cricket ground
- Open volley ball court
- Billiards, carom and chess options
- Around 16 fully furnished cottages in different categories (Like suites, club room and executive rooms)
- Excellent room service
How to Get to Holiday Village
Holiday Village is located in south Bangalore. You will have to drive along Kanakapura main road and pass through the famous Sri Banashankari Temple. Proceed further for 3 km until you see a big board that says Holiday Village to your left. Take a left turn and drive for 500 meters to reach Holiday Village.
Contact Information and Pricing
Office number: (+91) 80 6563 8999
Fax number: (+91) 80 26763230
Mobile number: (+91) 92434 89999
|Type of Suites||European Plan Bed/Breakfast (For two persons)||American Plan Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (For two persons)||Modified American Plan Bed, Breakfast and Dinner (For two persons)|
|Suite (With mini bar, large TV, DVD etc.)||INR 3295
|Club Room||INR 2495
|Executive Room||INR 1595
|Premium Family Cottage Two separate bed rooms with attached toilets (for four persons)||INR 3295
|INR 5695 (4pax)
|INR 4995 (4pax)
Activities and Things to Do
- Every Friday evening, the hotel organizes a Ghazal recital where prominent classical singers take part. Tandoori dishes are served during this time.
- Guitarists perform western country songs by the pool side, while moving from table to table, and Hindi music is also played in the main area between 8 PM to 11 PM.
- All cricket matches like IPL and T20 are telecast on a giant screen in the main restaurant.
- Punjabi harvest festivals like Lohri and Baishakhi, and other events like New Years Eve are celebrated with a music program carried out by in-house and guest DJs.
- Parties can be held at the resort by choosing the menu, finalizing the rates and remitting a token advance. The guests are assured of truly fantastic food and a memorable time.